I am a Senior Lecturer at Lund University, specialising in Software Technology.
In addition, I am a software consultant and one half of R2 Software & Systeme UG (haftungsbeschränkt).My current research interests include:
- High-level languages (specifically declarative languages) and their interaction with low-level systems
- Interactive program transformation tools
- Program analysis tools and compilers
- Automation in software engineering
- New approaches to program synthesis and re-engineering
Software ConsultingI am interested in bringing software technology to practitioners and in applying it to real-life challenges. Feel free to contact me if you have a challenging software problem and could use a hand!
Past PhD students
- Krishna Narasimhan, received his PhD from Goethe University in 2017. Now at Itemis.
Previously I served as junior professor for Software Engineering and Programming Languages at Goethe University Frankfurt. Previously I worked in the software industry at Google, and in research, both at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, on parallelisable query languages for Java, as a postdoctoral fellow with Yannis Smaragdakis.
I completed my PhD on program metamorphosis at the University of Colorado at Boulder in 2010. Program metamorphosis is a novel technique for interactive multi-step program transformation with strong behaviour preservation guarantees and described in more detail here. This work was supervised by my advisor, Amer Diwan.
This page is Copyright © 2004-2015 Christoph Reichenbach. Re-use in whole or in parts is allowed without restriction.